Homedics Therapists Select Shiatsu Back Massager in a Nutshell
- Brand Homedics Therapist select shiatsu massage cushion
- State of the art moving massage mechanism
- Shiatsu Massage travels down and up the back
- Kneads away deep pains and aches
- Melts away tension and fatigue
- Simulates the hands of a professional massage therapist 3 programs: Full, Lower, or Upper Back
- Ergonomic programmable numbered control
- Looks and feels like leather Integrated strapping system fits most chairs
- Demo button on handset
- Powered by a 120v AC power adaptor which comes as a standard accessory with the system
- Warranty Two years limited warranty
Homedics Therapists Select Shiatsu Back Massager – Pros
- Those who’ve used Homedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Back Massager wouldn’t settle for anything under that, for they think, that they obtain a heavenly feeling once the stress melts down and injuries knead away. They compare it with having their very own personal shiatsu massage therapist at their fingers whether both at home and at office.
- It turns a regular chair into an exceptional massage chair
- The deep kneading Shiatsu massage travels fully down and up the back relieving the tightest knots.
- The three programs offer massage to any or all the areas of the back, viz, full back, lower and upper back. This really is made possible through the Shiatsu Massage Zone Buttons.
- It has received the best buy award in the Consumers Digest.
- The 15-minute auto turn off takes care of your safety. For serious exercisers, this comes as a boon in relieving their pain from over exercising syndrome by its capacity to calm and restore over exercised muscle
- For people who travel a great deal, for whom time is really a luxury and people who wake up with a stiff and burning muscle about the lower neck as well as shoulders, for just one or another, Homedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Back Massager is a perfect appliance that will chase them from the pain blues.
Homedics Therapists Select Shiatsu Back Massager – Limitations
- The product is not advisable for persons struggling with pre-existing spine or muscle disorders.